Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 Wrap-Up ~ 2012, Here We Come!

A lot happened in 2011 and even more new and exciting days are ahead in 2012!
I wanted to pop in and say, "Hi and Happy New Year" to all my friends here.
 
I've been pretty busy over the holidays and will be absent for a wee-bitty longer. My son is getting married on January 14, 2012 (six days from now) and I'm working on a Bridal Shower for my daughter who is also getting married in 116 days. I never imagined that both my children would be getting married only months apart - but, I'm excited none-the-less!
 
The icing on the cake is that my first grandchild is due on June 13, 2012.
WOW - the excitement never stops in my little corner of the world. :))
 
As soon as I find a few minutes, I will visit your blogs and check out what's been happening in your lives.
I hope all's well with you and yours and that you're all surrounded by love, laughter, and good health!
 


Have a 'positively' wonderful day, my friends.
See you after John and Sylvia's wedding!

Love and hugssss, Susan xo

3 comments:

  1. Looking at your countdown calenders on the sidebar I would say you definitely have your hands full Susan. Don't work too hard.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Word! You are going to be Busy this year!
    Congratulations!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weddings and a grandchild. This WILL be a good year for you! : ) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete