Just checking in to say, "Hello."
A lot has happened during the early part of 2012 and I wanted to share the news.
So, here goes . . .
- My son got married in a small civil ceremony to a beautiful and loving woman. I have never seen two people more happy!
- I've been told that my daughter-in-law is carrying a baby BOY (my first grandchild).
- I'm happy to report that I have been successful with my exercise program. I've lost weight. Yippieeeee!
- The Bridal Shower for my daughter is looking good. Everything is working out great (the location, the guests, the food, etc.)
- Preparations for my daughter's Destination Wedding to Punta Cana are running smoothly.
- I'm looking ahead - planning a Baby Shower for my daughter-in-law.
I've been so busy keeping track of everything and I'm proud to say that I'm doing okay - taking it one day at a time and getting things done. I'm truly surprised that everything's going okay and that I'm still sane. Hahahaha
I'm sorry I haven't been online and visiting my blogging friends but, I will once things settled down a wee-bitty.
I hope you are all well and life is treating you good!
I'll be back to participate on a regular basis soon. Until then, I'm sending a big cyber-hug to all of you!
Love Susan xo